Sunday, July 7, 2019

Always...



A moment with you, a drop of sweetest wine.
Thoughts of you, the coolness of a breeze.
Your touch, the warmth of a bright day.
Your voice, a rush beyond words.
Your presence in a crowded room
Though hardly together,
In those moments I lived.
You were my every dream come true
Held your hand, promised I won’t let go.
Happiness I found in loving you,
How? You were never mine to begin with. 
Hoping someday you’d...
So I did smile,
Because you are my pain, I bear.

Time and distance din’t matter,
I fell in love with you everyday.
Amidst the chaos, you dint hear me say
I’m here to stay.
You din’t see my eyes
How much you meant to me.
I was there, never left your sight
But not good enough, unnoticed.
I knew you weren’t proud to have me
I knew it all, fell apart,
But for you, 
I did smile,
Because you are my pain, I bear. 

Your heart, I felt its pain, taunted
Your mind, tainted by memories.
Even when we talked about “us”, 
You had your doubts and fears. 
I knew I won’t be a part of yours
But I felt the world under your arms.
Missing you, a constant torment, 
Excruciating, but keeps me alive and sane.
I tried all possible ways to be immune
This love, it doesn’t set me free.
Tears ran dry, learnt to smile,
Because your are my pain, I bear. 

Not your body but your soul, 
Felt it, loved every inch.
You were everything I had
My man, my love and my art.
Write verses, paint memories of you
This wound of mine, it doesn’t heal. 
A hole plunged through the heart
With a mind torn apart, eviscerated.
Becoming soulless, fading away
Eventually a memory, until then....
Always, smiling
Because you are my pain, I bear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment